Are you one of casio products fans? so be prepared to spend your shopping money on next April. Since Casio Pathfinder PAW-5000-1 will released. After got success resounding tje Casio Pathfinder PAW2000T-7V, which has a good function in waterproof watch, that can go onto 100m or 330 feet. This series lead to the impression as if you are a secret agent with a digital compass that can show your position. For more details about the review of Casio PAW2000T-7V, you can read the related article on review section.
Departing somewhat from the dominant style of "mostly digital face", the new model sports a reduced-size digital screen and more dive-watch-style face. Here's a list of specifications to pique your interest in the meantime, before the launches on april of course :
- Tough solar power.
- Six-band radio set timekeeping.
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft).
- Plastic case, urethane band.
- Triple sensor (temperature, altimeter/barometer, compass).
- Resistant to low temperatures.
- New tough movement, as seen in the GS-1200 and the MTG-1500, where it can check and correct the position of the hands. A very cool piece of engineering.
- The second hand doubles as a compass needle. Clever, huh?